Monday, July 2, 2012

Morning Worship


So apparently the Lord wanted us to be in Hungary because we are here.  We have been extremely busy since our plane landed, and we are learning SO MUCH.  It's wonderfully exhausting.  I would like to put my own stuff here on my own blog and then post family-related stuff on our other blog, but I'm not sure how much time I am going to have.... If you are reading this, thank you.  I appreciate your wanting to spend some time reading about this crazy Hungarian adventure that the Lord has us on.  If you're the praying kind, please remember us before the Throne.  We are praying for you as well and are so grateful for the encouragement and support that so many of you have shown.  We love you all. 

So, here are some pictures and videos of this morning's worship service.  Each morning during our orientation week, a group of Hungarian students lead us in worship.  Sometimes we sing in English, sometimes in Hungarian, and sometimes in both languages at once.  I've never attended a multi-cultural worship gathering before.  O MY WORD.  It's just a little bit of heaven on earth, y'all--people from several nations worshiping God in their own languages.....it's absolutely beautiful.  If you have the time, check out the video clips.  I think they are all less than two minutes each.  I wish you could hear it in person.

**Ok, so the videos will have to wait til I have a better internet connection.  Check back later if you like.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!! That is so incredible! I have never ever sung in Hungarian! Good luck at that.:D I'll be praying for you guys. I hope y'all have a great time. God's going to do something awesome there. I love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wendy! I tried to send you a message but my google / blogger stuff is in Hungarian. I hope you see this:-) I started another blog for this trip if you want to take a look. It's www.davisfamilyinhungary.blogspot.com

    I can't wait to read all about Jamaica! Love you!

    ReplyDelete